Rosi

My eyes water thinking I'm going to live so far away from her... and to think she has no idea.


I was able to get incredibly cheap flights from Kansas City, where I was on a team retreat, to California, to visit my niece. I'll see her once more, when she's nine months in May, and then not again for 10 months. That's over half her life. 

I am her Tia, her Madrina (Godmother). She's awesome and has no idea how she warms my heart. Other than her, my grandparents are the ones that make me sad about leaving. But Rosi, my joy, breaks my heart. 

I hope she will grow up to understand that in the will of God is the best place to be. That God loves her and works everything for His glory, which is our good. I pray that she would know Him and love Him. I pray that I can be a big part in her life and that she will love me even half as much as I love her. I hope that I can continue to minister to those I leave behind as I follow God through life and that this would be a testimony to His goodness, sovereignty and power.  I hope that not only the Italians will come to know Jesus, but the people I leave behind at home, and even Rosi.

0 comment(s):